PROBLEM SOLVERS Sheldon Fender Nuts
- Model Name
- PROBLEM SOLVERS Sheldon Fender Nuts
- Our Price £10.99
- Add item to Basket to show carriage costs (you can easily remove it)
- The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nut was designed to replace the standard brake nuts and allow convenient fender (Mudguard) mounting on steel and aluminum road frames and forks.
Essentially, these are long brake nuts for road forks, as it allows the road brake nut to thread into it for brake mounting. But, it also has threading inside so that a fender (Mudguard) mounting bolt can be threaded into the back of the fork.
The PS Sheldon Fender Nut is in two sizes -10mm short for rear mounting and 13mm medium for front forks.
The fender nuts will work with all steel and aluminum frames and forks; it also will work with some carbon forks, but check first. It will not work with forks requiring an extended brake nut or a narrow brake nut (such as Reynolds).
· PS Sheldon Fender Nut is a standard 6mm brake nut with longer internal threading and an extension on the back side for a 6mm mounting bolt
· Simply install your brake as you would normally then with a 6mm bolt, mount the fender (Mudguard) to the back side of the nut and to your fork or frame
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.